woot, according to contest rules, i can enter twice, once on fuz' channel
then a second time on her cohost and very good friend, mel's channel.
finally, i got this video recording and editing to how long i want my vids to be. and i've found out how to make my windows movie maker to behave the way it should. there's now less stress in editing and uploading vids from now on.
today for my timeless beauty, i decided to be inspired by the 60's eyeliner but modified and wearable and yes, trek inspired. products i used today are
- Products used:
- Laneige Foundation Base in Natural
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation with softplex and SPF 6 for oily combination in Buff
- Setting Finishing Powder: Ellana Minerals - Espresso Con Panna
- Blush: Lumiere Ditto "O" Blush
- Concealer: Ellana Minerals in Revive
- Everyday Minerals Bundled Up
- Ellana Minerals in Delicate
- Bare Escentuals eye shadow in Pebble
- The Body Shop Roseflower Eyes in Sunshine Gold
- The Face Shop Color Nuance BR801
- Maybelline waterproof Gel liner
- Model Co. Lash wand
- False Eyelashes from Japan
- Geo Lenses: Angel Brown
- Lips: Makeup Forever Liquid Lip color in #14
- Music: Full Metal Panic
- Last Picture by: DensModesto (you'll see this on my vid)
am actually pretty pleased, for once, on how my face turned out today. so far of the face primers that have super wowed me has been my current fave laneige foundation base and doctor jart's silver label bb cream. they make my revlon color stay stay on my face even longer, and keeps my face matte longer, too.
and here's the finished look: