since i had just reviewed one of Etude House's bb creams i think it's only natural that i follow it up with a review for what i use to set or finish my face with.
Lately, when i'm too lazy to use my mineral veil, i've only been, as in exclusively been using this compact as my finishing or setting powder either for my bb cream and or foundation.
the above items are the kinds of packaging that i have for the same precious mineral bb compact, one has a pearly white baby pink cover while the other is the usual burgandy compact cover. the thing with the Park Shin Hye cover is the Etude House blotting tissue/paper.
On the back of my hand is the product (on top of the total age repair wrinkle reduce royal bb cream). see, it took away the dewy-ness effect of the bb cream. but it's almost translucent on my skin. and it's not too reflective even with flash photography.
- sheer but still gives some coverage
- very mild, faint, but really nice scent
- #2 shade is almost perfect on my skin (almost matches the skin of my neck)
- SPF30 PA+++ yet is not too reflective even in flash photography
- it makes my foundation(s) and this total age repair bb cream last on my face. i only have to do touch ups at least once a day. twice at the most.
- competitive price considering the other brands
- has not broken me out, no millia, no zits, no black or white heads
Will I repurchase: yes. for all the above reasons under my 'likes'
will be adding a video on a facial routine to this post in a little bit, but for now, anneyeong ♥
and here it is:
and here it is: