This concealer was mentioned by fuzkittie in one of her videos and it's a revlon, naturally, i had to check it out.
I had a bit of bad luck with concealers a few months back where in the concealer i had ordered from korea was delayed and the etude house also was, at the time, out of stock of their concealers...so it was revlon i went back to.
before pic of my under eye:
before pic of my old scars:
after applying the concealer pic of my
after applying the concealer pic of my scars:
- the spf, there are very few brands that have concealers with spf, and this one is at spf25 at that
- not too watery not too creamy / sticky
- easy to blend
- mixes with my bb creams and the foundation i'm currently using
- no crepe eye ~ literally like the lines and creases on crepe paper under your eye after a certain hour of the day after or after touching up with your compact
- covers old pimple scars well without it being too obvious that there's this opaque dot(s) on your face
- the amount of product
- the packaging. i like the upside down tube thing, unless the tube sucks up the product you just dispensed, ideally, dispensing the product on your clean finger is hygienic
- lasts throughout the day so long as it's set properly
- this is a drugstore brand but is sold as a dept store brand in our country. this item in the states has a price range of US$8.97 to US$9.99 which is about PhP385 to PhP430, but here it's over PhP600 so errr.
- shade range in the Philippines, i don't get why the darker shades are not 'sellable' here. i, obviously have no issues with getting the lighter shade but i am in the philippines with friends who have warmer and deeper shades of skin color and i will have a hard time recommending the right make up for them unless i tell them to order fr the states.
Will i repurchase:
Only if i can order it from the states.