i got this about two years ago when i still had the mineral makeup fever.
i'm really glad i did.
look at the quality of this liner shade. before i was using it just to set my liner and give it a blue hue until i discovered i had a satin-y shimmer
you can blend this out or just dab it on your lids so that the shimmer shade would come out.
- the shade itself, a navy-midnight blue when blended out or you get this royal blue sorta shimmer which i love love love!
- sets your cream/gel liner, it is after all a mineral powder
- the price PhP130 for an eyeshadow that does not expire and takes very little of the product to get some color on
- it's Filipino! Ma'am Coney more power to you and your expanding line of products!
- available at sm hypermart mega and sm makati on the weekends and available on their online store:
- the usual mineral makeup dislikes, it can get messy and i have to be extra careful but that's about it.
Do i recommend: definitely especially to those on a budget or starting out. they have sample sizes [of their mineral foundations], too.
Would i repurchase: yep there are newer shades and i bought a diff shade last weekend LOL