so naturally i got interested since the dude that played Jeremy in You're Beautiful is connected to this brand.
I got this sample sachet from my suki or trusted seller, Charmaine.
the consistency is a cross between a moisturizer and my watery relvon colorstay. so it's creamy and easy to spread out. It doesn't dry too quickly so you can blend it out.
the shade is just right for me.
the coverage is medium-buildable and doesn't settle in my pores.
photo above taken without the flash on.
photo above taken with the flash on. and yes, that white 'cloth' is the blind for our big window at the ofc.
hehehe, not much white wash effect and it looks natural, i even followed the no makeup makeup look when i used my victoria jackson survival kit for my eyes.
- nice creamy consistency, not too thick like other bb creams
- shade match, just the right amount of yellow undertone
- uy, this thing lasts ha, i hardly need to touch up with powder, just blot with my clean and clear oil blotting film
- has not broken me out so far
- yep the sachet has lots? either that or it takes a little of the product for enough coverage so the tiny sachet is lasting me til my 4th day, still no violent reaction from my face.
- does not oxidize on me
- matte finish
- slight very slight baby powder scent, it's almost not noticeable.
- spf 30 pa ++ always useful!
- not available locally, so you'd have to ask my trusted seller / suki if that price she posted for the full tube of this last Nov/10 is stil the same to this day.
Will i purchase: yes!
do i recommend: defo ;-)