you will need a waterproof makeup remover to take it off. while i was washing my hands, the dial liquid hand soap couldn't wash off that line i made on the back of my hand. so the tap only removed the top layer or you need to take it slow applying this thing to set and stain your lashline.
I first saw this on youtube being used by Fuzkittie. so duh, naturally i had to have it and try it out. the only other lioele product i have tried and actually bought a second bottle of, is their blooming pop tint, reviewed on my blog here. the Fuz swore by this that this would not smudge or smear or something to that effect that it's one of best liners for her waterline for tightlining. Her current fave though is dollywink hehehe.
so it's a liquid liner in pen form. and the brush has fine bristles.
it's a true and dark black UNTIL:
and the water test. so avoid bar brawls and getting yourself thrown water on your face while wearing this if you want to keep your eyes lined, darkly that is.
so the tip is, when lining your waterline with this, just squiggle the brush tip at the roots of your upper lashes, yeah the way Fuz does LOL may rhyme pa. tried to run my finger thru what's left of the line and what's left of the pigment didn't smudge or flake off.
eh ako na may duck face LOL. this thing did last on my waterline and upper lash line through this horrid heat. i waited in the sun, well under that tree you see for more than 30 mins, then the van that i rode DID have airconditioning it just died later in the afternoon which hmmm my test for this thing? AND NO smudging, no streaking, and no dark spot/patch of eye liner melting down or occurred around the outer corner of my eyes. the tightline didn't transfer to my lower lash line either. but hmmm, i was teary eyed at this place i was at and no streaks and no smearing.
- the brush tip, it's very precise really pointed tip
- really dark black upon application
- dries pretty quickly
- didn't smudge, flake, or budge throughout the day
- no streaks, even you almost cry, so it's ok to have this on when watching, hmmm i don't know steel magnolias? oh alright, blind side naman para medyo bago :P
- not too pricey and yes, i got this thru my suki, Charmaine of kkochipida of multiply or facebook.
- easy enough to remove with my etude house eye makeup remover
- no chemical smell
- no stinging when i tightlined.
- faded with the water running over it
- not locally available but hey, the tangerine line from etude house has a liner like this, too. i'll try that soon.
Will I repurchase: it depends, if the liner i got fr etude performs the same then i won't get this again. but i like the fact that this lasted on my oily lids on a very hot and humid afternoon.
Do I recommend: sure, it's good for an every day liner.