Phew! I'm back after what felt like foooorevah. super toxic at work, i just merely hope it was worth the aggravation. and hmmmm the 14 hour a day work days? yeah baby that's more than half a day for the last few days of our version of a fiscal quarter.
woah i missed blogging! yeah yeah it's only been a few days since my last post, but, it sure felt like a very long time to me LOL. and see, the finished pic i used below was taken last week pa, when i reviewed a my tony moly cheek stain.
yep this is the base/foundation/sun block i used that day and the succeeding days that followed til i finished off this lovely tube. look at it! it's super cute and you can twine it to your phone! bwahaha, ah these people, don't they just think up of the cutest things?
question: just how many bb creams does at-eh marge go through? clearly, plenteeeeee! hehehe
see, it's sealed with the awesome goodness...can you already tell this is gonna be a great review of this product?
ingredient list. Look ma! [and at-eh!] it's in english ;-)
looks like an ordinary foundation. on the watery side but still creamy thick enough to say that it's still a bb cream.
blends right in, hmmm since it was a sample give away, i can't say if it's shade 2 ooops it does say it's number 2 in the card product insert thingy! LOL. homaygahd lamang, my t-shirt is the same color as the wall, but howelkeribelz.
yeshH, tayo'y uminom ng suka sa umaga :P a shot of this applied on my skin and blended out, no flash
with flash, hmmmm slightly reflective since my face is now fairer than my neck. never thought that would happen evaaah except maybe with the face shop's hydrosplash bb cream. maybe this is what they meant by glowing? LOL but, seriously, there are no sparklies in this bb cream.
it's this pic again, LOL, yep, looks great without the flash,
and with the flash, still looks quite fair on me after i've set it with my revlon colorstay mineral aqua. but i guess(?) i can pull it off.
this bb cream lasted on my face ha. and i only blotted off the oilies about 2x a day. since my foundation routine now consists of a bb cream and my revlon colorstay mineral aqua, i hardly need any touch ups, all i do is blot the oils away ;-)
there was too little of the sample product to know if i can become even more fair since it has whitening properties and therefore i can't write about its anti wrinkle effectiveness either. but here are my few points on this product:
- i like this way better than their total age repair wrinkle reduce royal bb cream
- the scent, it's like lavenderey [bwahahaha well the product insert does say lavender] kinda baby powder scent unlike the total age repair that smelled like rubber.
- very smooth and creamy to apply and easy to blend
- lasts all day
- i think this is the one for oily skin, since it has a matte finish at least on me it does, so i like the matte finish, it isn't too matte but sorry folks not glowy which for is a plus LOL
- the price for a big tube with pump it's less than PhP700 for 60g!
- for my sample size hehehe i like the phone charm dongle - stretchy thingy
- it has an spf of 30 and pa of ++
- no break outs ;-) no millia, no other funky stuff :P
- it would difficult to use this bb cream in occasions where flash photography will be used =(
Do i recommend this? : yep, it's not too pricey, but has the usual promises of bb creams, the foundation, the base, the sun block. just don't use this for santa cruzan or fiesta since digicam flashes are really harsh, it will look nice on you in real life but toshio fr the grudge will appear on your pic instead of your pretty face.
has anyone else tried this? ang bango noh?