super cute! it's actually a flower bud, so huhuhu not a space pod LOL, tEh spongetip applicator is uber cute albeit a piece of something i fish out of the kitty litter.
tEh shades. i like the combination of pink and the champagne yellow.
very pigmented. i love the dark violet. depending on the light it can get midnight blue.
on the chalky side to apply specially the darkest shade
this a pallet that you can use as light as you want or as dark as you can get for a night time look.
but at work, it's a daytime look. ahmmm i super startled one of our custodians who caught me cam-whoring LOL
fine balik sa blue back ground LOL
On my cheeks is their Baked Shimmer All Over Illuminator which i've previously mentioned can be used as light or as illuminating or as dark as you want depending your blending and buffing. On my face though is one of the bb creams sent to me by the-skinshop. but on my lips i have a lippie from the face shop from their FaceIt line PK101
As for the baked eyeshadow trio:
- can be chalky to apply [the darkest shade]
- pink and champagne shade is very smooth and creamy to apply
- uber cute packaging fits snugly in my kikay kit
- can be used lightly or for a smokey look
- no weird scent
- no fall out once it's on your lids but that could just be because i have a very good eyelid primer
- and does not fade but like the aforementioned bullet... that could just be because i have a very good eyelid primer
- doesn't crease but like the previous two the aforementioned bullets... that could just be because i have a very good eyelid primer
- can get messy powder when trying to get the pigment on my brush or spongetip applicator
- the spongetip applicator that came with the pallet is bad, just phffft [mind you though that the sponge tip applicators that come with their Lovely Me:ex eyeshadow pallet are really nice almost comparable with the ones that the MM pallets have.
- should i be thankful that there's an uber tiny mirror in this trio pallet? i catch myself closing one eye but applying the shadows on my open eye, oh ha san ka pa? LOL
- the price? LOL my usual complaint with the face shop products. but i got freebies that i like as in leader's posters, calendar, diary so it's definitely NOT A WASTE imho.
Will i repurchase: hahaha i might just do that for a diff color the bronzy brown one from their summer collection
Do I recommend? well i prefer their lovely me:ex individual shadows, actually. they are finely milled not powdery and easier to apply than this baked trio.