awww so cute! as you can see below
in real life it's actually more pink than it is peachy ;-)
swatched and blended on the back of my hand. and yep, just this morning i used it with that stippling brush fr lumiere minerals.
la lang i just wanted to show i have the shade 01 LMAO
depending on how much i put on and on the light it can be a light pink
or a slight peach
and the face of the week
over all for a cream or gel blush i find this to be very handy, pigmented, lasting, and sweet smelling. if you put enough there's some sheen but quite subtle. what i do for some sheen is top it off with a little nars orgasm and it's set the whole day, no transfers, no sliding off.
- the shade, it's just the right pink, not too shocking but not too blue in tint that it looks too dolly-face at least on me.
- cream/gel consistency that's very easy to apply than the cheek stains that dry too quickly which makes tints difficult to blend
- the way the packaging looks like. it's unique and cute
- the scent. it's a little like strawberry with a hint of vanila. yummm ;-) ♥
- lasting even on an oily to combination skin type like mine
- has not given me new black or white heads or millia ;-)
- the packaging, over all - in a tub like that where your first instinct is to dip your finger in it to get to the blush
- oxidizes a little bit so depending on your color preference or principle i put this under a dislike. the bright pink like the elf's pink lemonade all over cover stick kind of pink turns more peachy after a few hours.
- not available locally but can be ordered thru my trusted multiply seller Charmaine - of Kkochipida on multiply
Do I recommend? sure, specially if you're a fan of CNBlue and a fan of cream blushes
Will I repurchase? I'm thinking about the other shades.