Before I finish this up, LOL, i've been using this daily since i got it, i may as well review this before i forget LOL.
No sharpening required, just twist the mid section for the 'lead' to come out. the shade i got is 01, the lightest of the 5. available in Manila are just 5 shades and it's usually out of stock.
i love how it's almost eGGzaklee the same shade of my lips had i enough Hb in my RBC's LMAO.
sorry if my lips gross you out, hehehe i love nyx, i wish the feeling was mutual hahaha so my lips are dry and cracked. but as you can see below, the shade is a good match for my lips. and it will blend well as it has with all my lipsticks and creams, even nyx's milan ;-)
pic below is me wearing Milan and the etude house lip liner is underneath
- no sharpening
- the product doesn't suddenly fall out of the tube
- shade match
- blendability, it's not as soft and creamy as a lipstick but it isn't crayola stiff either
- bec of the previous bullet your lip cream or lipstick doesn't feather out of your lip line
- no weird taste
- no weird scent
- the price, PhP98, oh ha may sukli ka pa
- REFILLABLE, huwow, and the...
- refill costs taaadaaah PhP48 oh ha may sukli ka pa, chos! :P
- freakin thing is always out of stock, anuber, i'd have to find a decongested SM, hiyaaah ok, sige na nga.
Shall I repurchase? most definitely
Do i recommend? hell yeah!
TGIF folks! happy long weekend to those have that 'luxury'