This is one of the Christmas gifts given to me by Etude House last Christmas. This is part of the Wannabe collection that they say is limited edition. woah, this is PhP898
There are instructions in the back.
the pink highlighter is what it is, a little powdery and not too finely milled but does the purpose, but at least it doesn't make me look oily in the middle of the day.
product description and shade.
and this number 1 shade looks really natural on me and doesn't look like i have a mask on. and it mattifies the uber luminous laneige snow bb soothing cushion.
- shade match, it looks dark in the pan but suits my nc15-20 skin
- has spf 25 pa ++
- doesn't break me out
- has a very slight scent but i really really love the scent
- mattifies my luminous face products
- very pretty packaging
- has a separator lid to keep the sponge puff separate from the powder
- has some coverage
- doesn't cake up my cream or liquid products on my face
- doesn't cake up in the middle of the day
- the highlighter doesn't accent my pores
- doesn't feel heavy on my skin
- great for travel since it's got its own highlighter, so space saver
- lasts 36mos upon first opening
- doesn't last long on my face, i get oily within about a couple of hours
- the price, for once for any etude house review from me, i will put the price of this item under my dislike. i feel, that apart from its wonderful scent, it's a run of the mill setting/pressed powder pact. so i guess people who buy this will be buying it because it's a limited ed and for its packaging.
Do i recommend?
yes i do, ultimately this is a collectible item.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3