I've had this in my baul (treasure chest) for months now, and now that my previous hand cream, the anti aging one, is kaput, i thought of finally using this cutie. This is another sweetly packaged hand cream from Etude House. there are four varieties, pink dolphin, panda, fairy penguin, what i have is the harp seal. if you're wondering about who brilliantly brought in Etude House to the Philippines and has had smashing success so far, it's on the sticker below, Rosa Fiore. The people who didn't think of marking up too high on these lovely items. The people who took advantage of facebook as one of the best means of getting their messages across. More power to you, how bout bringing in another brand kaya? Maybe It's Skin? LOL
A portion of the PhP278 you pay and this is from Etude House Ph - part of the sales of this collection goes to United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
so i'm helping out in my own little way ;-) and the box is made of recycled paper and the ink used is soy ink so it's bio degradable and won't eff up our water too much.
it's a lotion that's very mild and this one smells very citrusy
- it's only PhP278
- part of what we pay goes to the UN
- it keeps my hand from drying after i wash my hand from that corrosive liquid soap we have at work
- cute packaging, of course ;-)
- lovely, citrus scent. not over powering like a lemon scented car freshener
- even the guard at work noticed this thing in my bag, he thought it was a toy! LOL
- 4 variants to choose from
- creamy to apply
- Jeree pointed out - this is easily absorbed by the skin, no greasy after feel ^_^
- moisturizing effect doesn't last too long
- takes a few scoops for my hand to feel moisturized
- in a tub so scooping the product is not too hygienic
Do i recommend? definitely this is a wonderful gift idea. it's small, cute, and you can actually use it!
Will I repurchase? of course! for myself and for gifts!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4