i love these make up remover wipes. they just make things simple. anyone who follows my facebook page know that for about a month i had no access to my usual favorite lip and eye makeup remover wipes from the competition for about a month. so i gave in and finally bought something Floria (usually a whitening thing from Tony Moly)
I'm glad i did though. I cleans very well and as seen below, it removes my very pigmented lipstick and foundation with bb cream.
after a few rubbings, it eventually removed the difficult to remove Lioele brush tip liquid liner.
- it's cheap! it's PhP98 per 15 sheets compared to the competition (which is php175 per 15 sheets o.0)
- this smells so good! very mild and delicate, the scent is (oh ha parang master yoda lang :P)
- it does the job even difficult to remove makeup like the lioele brush tip pen liner as shown above.
- for bb creams and not so long wearing foundations like the photoready and the kate/kanebo mineral foundation, these cleansing tissues remove it very well.
- travel friendly
- is not too drenched but is wet enough to provide a good rub down on my face
- available at the time that i needed it!
none so far but i also have not tried it on something like the revlon colorstay foundation or the laneige snow cushion, now that thing is tough to remove!
Will I repurchase? - yes i have
Do i recommend - definitely!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4