This part of my 'going back to "original" bb creams trip'. almost the same as skin79, lioele has been around the blog and youtube sphere for reviews and has been on my radar since 09. I became curios about Lioele since Fuzkittie mentioned it on one of her videos and super love love, and now so do i, the lioele silky high lighter bb touch .
it looks your classic bb cream where it's darker just out of the tube and before you blend it out.
but once blended out, it acts like any other bb cream, at least on my skin, it adapts to my skin shade, but i don't notice any gray cast (which is quite usual for the older released bb creams)
so topped of my kate-kanebo mineral liquid foundation, it looks quite natural since the fairness that turned out when applying just the bb cream is balanced by the yellow hue of the mineral foundation.
- very easy and creamy to spread
- no gray caste
- no detectable scent
- has medium to buildable coverage (just that nothing can cover that fluoride caused zit there
- lasts all day
- better oil control than the silky high lighter bb touch
- the full size of this has a pump
- is US$18.45 at prettyandcute.com (not on kkochipida's Lioele listing but you can always PM her on her multiply and get a quote) so that's less than PhP800 for a 50ml product.
- light pore coverage
- not locally available
- didn't do anything to help with my zits unlike the l'egere that really help out clearing up my zits
- no spf/pa
Do i recommend? - yep, specially for our girls who prefer this kind of coverage than full coverage of foundations
Will I purchase the full size - nope, there are other bb creams out there i'd rather use over this.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4