source - herethe set of rules for the face shop philippines is below:
so no where is it written in the philippine version that the top girl chosen by the face shop philippines will get to meet leader and the other endorser, kung sino man yun, YET. when it's clear in the international rules that the top girl will get the chance to meet hyun joong.
this TOP GIRL thing is a beauty contest. a beauty contest sans the swim suit and evening gown competition. i have no real stand on beauty contests. i respect the ladies that join. from Imelda Romualdez Marcos to Oprah Winfrey, yes, they ARE beauty queens. the former became our first lady the latter used her winnings for her scholarships and college tuition. regardless, how people say beauty contests are demeaning to women, ultimately it is up to the woman who joins if she will be affected in being objectified. women will always have a way to either not get affected and or use it to their advantage.
I am not going to even attempt to join this. I was advised that the age limit is 35. that's where i have to raise my brow. really age limit? oh well, it's their call and we have to respect that, cuz hey, they didn't have to come up with a top three and top ten on top of having a top girl. and with that said, before you spend your 500 bucks, ask and confirm this age limit thing with the store clerks FIRST.
if any of you know me, if any of you actually read this blog, then you'd know by now i'm not the kind of person who deals with stress. the only kind of stress i am ever willing to deal with is the stress that comes with doing well at work because if i do well at work i will be able to provide for my dad and mom and if i do well at work i will get lots excess thereafter, and i would be able to provide for my two hobbies, kpop and korean cosmetics.
i will not attempt to even clarify this age limit thing. the fact that one branch manager says there is a limit is enough for me to turn around. i will also not entertain any notion or suggestion to join. so some or just one 'triple s' should put her dirty and malicious mind at ease because i have no connection to the face shop philippines.
so it comes down to this. i will continue to support kim hyun joong, regardless of brand he endorses, that means i will continue to support the face shop. i will continue. if there are any events that the face shop will be doing, i will do my best to be apart of it try and report about it. this also means that i will continue reviewing the face shop products since it is after all, Korean.
I will always have this, this dti supervised raffle from the face shop philippines that i won with the last raffle ticket i purchased with my own money.
a few updates:
- i ordered a couple of things from my suki http://kkochipida.multiply.com/ an elisha coy snail cream and a peach sake bb cream, i also bought a couple of things from etude house, tony moly, and skin food, taking advantage of their sale this weekend. but my big purchase went to lunasol this afternoon.
- i will be uploading a massive haul video, hopefully this weekend, excluding the stuff i purchased today and yesterday.
- my next goal is to purchase a lunasol foundation and to buy 1 of the latest laneige lipsticks shown below:
- after that, meaning after april, i will no longer hoard. i believe i have enough from my previous haul video and the one i am uploading tomorrow for many many reviews to come
- having said this, i will not be spending on cosmetics for a while. a cosmetics shopping fasting now commences. and no, this isn't my sacrifice for the Lenten season.
- i am now going to save up for a trip to south korea. meaning, i'd rather work hard for my own money to go to south korea. at dun mag shopping ng bongelz! oh ha ano akala nyo hahaha seryuz much? bwahahaha, lech bawal sa kin yun.
- any new haulage will be looties from events if i am still invited LOL if not eh well shrug hahaha
good luck to the ladies who are thinking of joining this contest in the Philippines and around Asia.