I purchased this lipstick during Skinfood Phil's mega half off sale on all items last December. since i already had a pointsettia red in #1 from this line, i decided to get a more day time shade. here's their peach pink.
it has spf12, BUT does not dry me out.
very pigmented, this is just one swipe!
full coverage with one swipe
oh ha innocent looking! zzzzzz
I am such a fan of these lipsticks. and i'm glad i was able to purchase it at half off. i wanted to try the vitatok lipstick line but they were quite sheer for my taste so i decided to just get another shade form this fresh cream color rouge line.
- does not dry out my lips
- such a love shade of peachy pink which suit my complexion that does not wash me out
- does not feel heavy on the lips
- does not transfer to my teeth when i smile, actually none of my korean lippies ever transfer to my teeth , the lip butters sorta do, too. and of course, the nyx those transfer to my teeth.
- no scent
- cute sturdy packaging
- semi matte so i don't look too dressy for the office
- sold at a very high price in the Philippines, i recommend http://kkochipida.multiply.com/ who sells this at PhP580
Do I recommend: certainly specially this shade, to our pinay ladies who are too shy to wear bold shades
Will I repurchase?: most likely, they have a shade that looks like tutti fruity
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4