Some of you may recall in my post here that i said said that i would buy about a couple of these and a lunasol foundation then it's a makeup purchasing ban for me. well, here's the second to the last cosmetic purchase before my cosmetic ban.
Soon as I saw the video, i knew i had to try at least a couple of shades. I have their semi mattes and i have their duos, they are all wonderful and really pigmented and do not dry me out. so i knew that buying a laneige lipstick is usually a good purchase and that my lips really has nothing to worry about when it comes to this brand. sa madali't sabi, hiyang ako sa laneige and it's usually not a gamble when i buy something from laneige.
so i bought something on a spring and summer theme. a plummy color and a bright salmony kind of shade.
here's the pink plum, gorgeous!
and the pink syrup, it REALLY IS yummy, i think it's flavored. kinda like orange sweets, yung candy na medyo gummy? ganon.
and the alta de siudad gorgeous packaging and swatches.
and on my lips NO GLITTER. just pure
eh alam nyo naman pa natural effect ang peg nila (kaya under the knife na lang kay doctor plastic surgeon hahaha) oo natural.
and pink plum. hehehe for a little more color but still natural. this is very similar to my avon moisture rich mousse lipstick in berry mauve posted here only this pink plum from Laneige is lighter in shade. but the texture and feel are the same
a healthy looking shade. this is the kind of shade that may even out your lips if your the type of person who has a dark lip line.
CONSISTENCY / TEXTURE
- very smooth to apply, walang sabit (not gritty)
- no sparkly glitters so it's a natural looking sheen
TASTE / SCENT
- smells great and not waxy
- tastes good too! but not like the covergirl lip perfection ones that have a hint of cacao or even the sleek pout polish which also taste and smell like cacao. these ones from laneige are citrusy. believe all their other lippies that i own are waxy tasting (oo nakatikim na ko ng kandila hahaha)
- ang sosi and i like these new lippies these and even that revlon lip butters where the lip stick itself has a surrounding sheath. like scabbard for a sword so you just twist a little of the top and you lessen the risk of breaking the product because of that extra 'cast' of protection surrounding the lipstick
- this is a high end product so it's priced quite high compared to well not high end. it's PhP1050. just a little less compared to a mac lipstick here in the Philippines. but another L is even more expensive than this LOL so well the reason why Amore Pacific has etude house so they have a market on the other spectrum of the economic strata ;-)
why didn't i get a sorta red one? cuz i already haz one from that other L hehehe i'll feature that soon
yes, i'm in love with Laneige and Amore Pacific products. nuff said ;-)