and with the full routine of concealer and topped with my hg revlon mineral aqua foundation (just a light dusting) and here i am.
- since my skin is sorta clear, the light to medium coverage worked to my advantage. it added a nice veil or glow
- oil control is ok, my nose doesn't get oily til about 4hours. but i'm in an airconditioned office and i haven't tried walking around with this in this heat
- no scent that i can tell
- it's watery so some people will like it since it's not too thick and for some this might be easier to blend
- dries pretty quickly, this may be a con for some, but for me it's a pro
- doesn't feel heavy
- didn't break me out, no new black heads, millia, or skin irritation
- doesn't cake up in the middle of the day
- lasting, all i do i blot away the oils from my nose and i'm good
- adjusted to my skin shade, almost immediately
- doesn't really need setting since it's not oily at all, watery nga LOL
- i would have liked a little more coverage
- have to find a Lioele Direct Seller to purchase. But Nikki posted that she found Lioele at a mall in Manila.
- spf is only 27, i'd like a minimum of 30
Do I recommend? this is great for summer if you're always indoors, why? it's isn't sticky at all.
Will I purchase the full size? - i'm still thinking about it.