Truth be told, this is my first Etude House Mascara, considering i was always told that Etude House mascaras rock the socks out of people's feet. so at their discount sale (by the way if stocks are holding up, it's still on going til the 12th of June, last i heard) i finally dove in and purchased me this one, in henna black.
the ingredient list below.instructions, errrr in Hangul :P
it's a twisty brush type.
my lashes before, soooo they're super thin and grow straight stick down.
two coats =(
so there's thickening, there's some kinda of lengthening, and a great deal of clumping :P
a few quick questions to the people who've already used this?
- is this supposed to be a thick formula? mine's kinda dry, sorta
- am i only supposed to apply just one coat? cuz it was kinda ok with just one, albeit lacking
- am i supposed to twist while i wiggle the wand from the root to the tips of my lashes?
- it was on discount when i bought it, so it was less than 500 as opposed to more than 600 normal price
- no weird smell
- didn't flake
- easy to remove
- didn't smudge
- didn't melt or tear off or ooze down black tears (don't ask :P this is a fun blog, no drama hahaha)
- didn't feel heavy on my lashes
- kept the curl
- my lash line didn't get itchy and my eyes didn't go stingy or watery throughout the day
- the formula is a bit dry (or did i get old stock?)
- well POIDH, there you go, i got clumped
I'd like to get the answers to the questions i posted above, but for now, i'm not loving this mascara, it clumped my lashes, it's too dry.
what say you?
what say you?