This week in bb cream it's Skin79's the oriental gold bb cream:
Product DescriptionWhitening / Wrinkle improvement
Ultraviolet rays interception SPF25 PA++
KFDA 3 functions certification
This is a great 3 in 1 combination for people who are on the go. The BB cream gives you a brighter and shiny skin and This product can act as make-up base and foundation, it can correct your irregular skin tone naturally.
How to Use:
Apply an appreciate amount on the area of your face like patting at the last step of skin care.
SKIN79 THE ORIENTAL GOLD BB CREAM SPF25/PA++ (40ml)
* Functions:- Whitening / Wrinkle Improvement / UV Interception SPF25 PA+++
* Triple effects BB cream keeps skin more resilient and brilliant with natural ingredients. Turn skin into glossy and sleek, on the other hand, protecting skin from UV rays.
* The oriental tea blending ingredients including White Tea, Green Tea and Black Tea keep skin brighter and firmer. Two patent ingredients - The Oriental Tea Newplex and Natural Complex Extract keep skin healthy by protecting skin from outer harmful substances.
* With Creamy Touch Pot, a quick and convenient way to apply the cream to your cheek and lip.
* Adenosine - Reduce Wrinkles. improve radiant
* Oriental Tea Extract (White, Green, Black Tea) - anti oxidant, calm the skin, prevent skin from aging, brighten the skin.
* Natural Plant and fruit Extract (Aloe, Almond Seed, Flower etc.) - Moisture skin and protect skin from various harmful elements.
* Caviar extract - Provide protein, collagen, vitamins and mineral to the skin, lifting your skin and reduce wrinkles.
* How to use?
As BB Cream: Use proper amount on your face as the last step of your skin care routine.
As Creamy Touch: Apply proper amount to cheek and spread it with fingers even over the lip.
* Made in Korea
and what will make me buy the full size? the really nifty lip and cheek stain/tint/cream blush on top!
the pump is similar to the 'pump' of laneige's snow crystal makeup base / foundation. the think you push down and the product squirts out and around of this button looking thing
on the right side of my face is the bb cream applied and blended while the left side of my face has no bb cream on.
- you know? the packaging for the full size works for me. i kinda like that kind of pump though some people find it both odd and messy at the same time
- creamy to apply
- decent coverage, i hardly need to apply under eye concealer, pore coverage is good, too
- lasts all day
- oil control is pretty average, i had to blot my oils out twice a day while i was using this. keep in mind though that this bb cream was made for the more mature and drier skin, yet it worked well on my oily combination skin AND
- it didn't break me out, no new milla, no new black or white heads.
- doesn't cake up throughout the day
- doesn't feel heavy
- looks natural on me
- spf 25 pa++ enough for indoors
- currently only available through online purchase
- they should rethink the word ORIENTAL, it's not politically correct to say that anymore!
Do I recommend? yes, definitely, but only to those who work or study in a semi controlled environments meaning airconditioned rooms if you have oily to combo skin, however, if you have dry skin, this should work well for your without any hitch.
Will I purchase the full size: i just might! i want that cream blush thing LOL