from their press kit - the product description:
"Moringa, commonly known as Malunggay or Miracle Tree, is considered to be one of the most useful tropical trees. From its roots to the leaves to the oil, its produce can all be used to treat a number of diseases. Not only that, malunggay also offers anti-aging and anti-inflammatory substances.
Olive oil, on the other hand, is a good source of Vitamin K and Vitamin E. It contains antioxidants, which protects the skin against age-accelerating free radicals, guarding the body inside and out. Olive oil also contains Squalene, which helps regulate sebum production of the skin, making it less likely to form acne and pimples.
Omega, found in sunflower oil, is a good source of omega 3, 6 and 9. These fatty acids are responsible for the body’s overall wellness. They retain moisture in the skin keeping it supple and soft.
Moringa-O2 Malunggay products,—the first and only line of products which have harnessed the three powerful miracles of nature comes in a fresh new look emphasizing the power of Malunggay (Moringa), Olive Oil and Omega combined in one. Deeply and gently nourishing and protecting the skin, Moringa-O2 Malunggay smoothens and evens out skin tone resulting to a more radiant-looking skin. With its active ingredients that are rooted in nature, Moringa-O2 Malunggay is the sought-after secret to beautiful skin.
Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion 125ml (P129.75).
Available: Nationwide: Watsons, SM Supermarkets, SM Savemore, SM Hypermarkets Robinson’s Department Stores"
DISCLAIMER: I received this as a gift from MoringaO2 but i will still be my usual honest, steady stream of consciousness way of writing. I received the items below, but today I shall be reviewing the lotion. My friend who does have dry skin will be reviewing the toner.
the lotion's packaging.
and the product description at the back
what it looks like. there's a actually a tinge of green in this lotion, but is generally white.
it's quite watery and is easily absorbed by the skin with no oily residue.
- the promise of uva/uvb protection, though i can't / won't / iz too lazy to search which among the ingredients provide spf
- very moisturizing. i work in an airconditioned office and the liquid hand soap in the loo is just way too drying, this lotion does well in providing the moisture removed by soap we have at the office
- lasting effect, my skin feels moisturized even after 2hours and i don't need to reapply the lotion until after i wash my hands again.
- the price, quite inexpensive for 125ml you only pay about php130
- can't really testify to its anti aging or skin renewal effect
- the scent. it's just toooooo strong in my point of view. GRANTED, my mom and i are quite the alphas when it comes to scents (we can smell the garbage truck even if still about a block away) - so the parfum used on this makes me sneeze and is just way to strong for me.
so have you had your malunggay today? i love it in tinola and nilanggang munggo (instead of dahon ng sili)
For more information, please contact Ardent World Inc. at 840-2662, 0917-873-9293, or email at HYPERLINK "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com . Like us on Facebook here. Follow us on Twitter (@MoringaO2)!