Lunasol by KANEBO Water Cream Foundation 30g
SPF 18/ PA++
The phenomenal texture of approximately 60% water composition has been further advanced.
The Water Keeping Formula contains even more effective skincare ingredients that leaves the skin filled with moisture all day long.
With a skin-illuminating effect that takes light into the skin, the foundation makes the skin look beautiful and leaves it deeply translucent and radiant.
How to use:
After Conditioning the skin with a makeup base, take an appropriate amount of the foundation to a sponge or fingers and spread over the face.
Learn more from Perfect Step.
the below information such as the ingrdients is from Ratzillacosme.com
UV Filters: Octinoxate & Titanium Dioxide
the creamy makeup base:
Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tribehenin, Mineral Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Maltitol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Hydrogenated Egg Yolk Oil (E), Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Astragalus Sinicus Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Soluble Collagen, Royal Jelly Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bht, Paraben, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Iron Oxides, Mica
After Conditioning with a lotion and emulsion, take an appropriate amount (1-2pearl-sized drops) and spread over the entire face.
* MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TIN DIOXIDE
swatch of the base, it's a cream that dries and sets almost colorless.
swatch of the foundation, when i use lunasol or kate imma OC03
photo below is me with just the base.
and below is my entire face with the foundation
once set with their translucent powder and a the entire makeup deal
what i generally look like after breakfast and when i'm ready with the day
either my skin is slowly changing to normal-normal to dry or this foundation is just that great that it worked for someone even with skin that's oily-combo. my sister in law says she still see it sliding off of her face by mid day. i guess i'm lucky then that the a/c vent is right above my head? or she needs the base? because the sliding thing did not occur with me and there were no transfers on the rims of my glasses either.
DISLIKES for the Foundation:
- has been discontinued, you may still find it here and there online, but you'll have to ask when the manufacturing date on that product you're about to order.
- tub, for the price of lunasol foundations they couldn't spring for a pump bottle?
Dislikes for the base - NONE, makes me wanna buy the full tube!
LIKES for both:
- no weird scent
- applies like a dream i don't get those puddles of foundation on my pores that's kinda annoying to blend out once the product sink into my pores.
- coverage is medium to heavy coverage. pores and old scars to under eye circles are covered well
- looks natural yet made me looked polished and healthy
- evened out my skin tone, it hid my brown yellowy discoloration (on my face)
- has some spf
- didn't cake up throughout the day
- didn't melt off through out the day
- didn't smudge off on to the rims of my glasses
- didn't oxidize
- didn't break me out! which was a relieve considering this is formulated for dry skin
- didn't affect any change on my blush
- oil control is so so. blotted about 2x a day which is my average when using other bb creams and foundations
- takes a little product to cover my entire face
RECOMMENDATIONS: the Lunasol Skin Modeling Water Foundation (click on the word Lunasol and it will take you to the Kanebo site while if you click on Skin Modeling Water Foundation it'll take you to my comparative review on that foundation) is what replaced this water cream foundation, hehehe so i don't know now why i bought that to begin with LOL I should have bought the water gel foundation which is formulated for oilier skin. but the Skin Modeling Water Foundation worked out for me anyhow so there **shrugs**
I know this has been discontinued i just wanted to share that i've been wearing my not so great foundation found here (the other foundation that i compared the skin modeling foundation with) again so it was such a relief when i wore this til my little sachet ran out. by the way the sachet lasted me a week!