DISCLAIMER: This was a gift from GlamourBox.Ph. the full price can be ordered from the site at the srp of PhP1300.oo
Product description is at the back of the tube bottle packaging and in English but it says it is made in Korea.and instructions on how to use
the ingredients are below.
looks are deceiving, this product is quite thick
but is quite light on the skin and has quite the coverage
i hardly needed under eye concealerbut is quite reflective on flash photography
but i suppose i can pull it off
it seems fine in real life without flash
- AVAILABLE IN THE PHILIPPINES - I think the more competition the better. it allows people more choices
- reasonably priced considering its competition and for the same amount of product
- no scent
- shade suits me, not too fair not to dark
- doesn't feel too heavy despite the formula being on the bb cream thick side
- lasted all day
- didn't break me out
- didn't cake up through out the day
- semi matte finish, appropriate for our tropical and humid climate, so it isn't too oily after a while
- oil control is so so, i give it 2.5 over 5 (1 being unable to control oil and 5 being awesome in keepimg me matte)
- the packaging is an upside down tube with a tiny spout (no pump) so it's rather good for travel
- spf 30 the minimum in face products now a days
- easy enough to remove
- could be a tad too pricey for someone who's looking into bb creams and want to try it out
- too much of the product CAN make me look too made up but it's still controllable
- PA of only one (1) + or plus, usually it's at least 2+
- there is some oxidation. ladies with medium toned skin can use this to their advantage
I always try to recommend bb creams. i think it's the best fit for the modern filipina who, let's face doesn't really care much about their skin and putting on 'makeup' and especially applying sun screen. bb creams are wonderful for the modern pinay because it's a short cut. you have sun protection, skin care and a very tinted moisturizer all in one product. so it's great for the studying and working woman on the go.
I recommend to try out this bb cream by visiting Glamour Box and see if you can join and get their monthly boxes.
Most of all, have fun!