I purchased this at an Innisfree branch near the hotel we stayed at Insadong, Seoul. But online, this goes for US$10-13. I no longer recall how much I purchased this.Product Description:
A pore cleansing foam with Jeju volcanic clusters to sebum and purify pores (fr amazon)
How to use: Apply an appropriate amount onto wet hands and work into rich lather. After massaging, rinse off with lukewarm water. (from korea.com)
Luxurious cleansing foam sweeps away excess sebum and other surface impurities for a deep and thorough clean without drying out skin in the process. Quick-rinsing cleanser contains Jeju volcanic clusters, green tea extracts and mineral water that help clarify skin and prevent blemishes from erupting. Recommended for combination and oily skin types. (from yesstyle)
sealed for the consumer's protection.
what it looks like, it is quite thick and there a volcanic soil bead things, but not a whole lot of it, (maybe i need to reach the end of the product before I get a whole portion of volcanic soil bead things.
it can be frothy and it's really cleansing without drying. after all, it says that it's formulated for oily combination skin.
so after several days, (mind you that i am using other skin care products to brighten my skin i.e. tsuya skin, chiaseed, and sseal snail cream) so with the light and other products could and SHOULD contribute to the brightening effect shown on my mug below.
- convenient packaging with the upside tube that is easily squeezable
- a little product goes a long way for a frothy wash
- no slick residue after i rinse
- smells really nice, too, not overwhelming at all
- removes my makeup well
- does not sting my eyes when suds accidentally get in
- my skin has no violent reactions to this
- lasting smooth effect
- doesn't have that tightening/stretching effect
- so it's not drying at all
- currently still not available in the Philippines
- huwell, either i have to go directly to Jeju Island (anyway no SKorean visa required) or all the Jeju volcanic 'clusters' are at the top of the product - meaning it's the last to come out because since i started using this i can count with my fingers in ONE hand the times i did get any cluster of rock :P