DISCLAIMER: This was sent to me for review, when this came out as the one of the new products of K-Palette. I am not paid in cash for these reviews nor do i get special privileges or something from the beauty bar.
K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Improved Formulation)
After two years of intense research, a new formula has finally been developed. Guaranteed for an easy & smooth application and thicker formula, the long lasting formula ensures that your make-up lasts an entire day without having to touch up, creating the IDEAL eyeliner. K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner’s improved formula ensures eye lines dry instantly; no more risk of panda eyes from smudging. It is also infused with beauty essences that take care of the delicate area around your eyes during application!
1DAY TATTOO has improved waterproof and smudge-proof functions!
Still Retails at Php 895.00
Improved formula for 24hours of lasting and striking eyelines!
The improved waterproof formula boasts of instant dry feature, helping to avoid the common problem of panda eyes from smudging. After application, your eyelid will be coated with a layer of water-resistant film that helps to shut out water, sweat & sebum.
3 types of beauty essence have been added to the improved formula, to care for the delicate skin around the eyes while creating impressive eye make-up (Hyaluronic acid Na, water soluble collagen & Swertia Japonica essence).
The super fine and soft, yet structured brush enables you to draw beautiful finish lines easily, as well as barely visible eye lines at the roots of your eyelashes.
My pictures of the product:
It has your basic drugstore brand packaging.
i still have no clue what WP means hehehe
a fine line it makes indeed. and it's also great for tightlining
as you can see
and it's waterproof! yeah the hangul on top means Eli :P
- for me the biggest factor is the fact that it's in the Philippines, I don't have to order online for dollywink, i can just go to the beauty bar and buy this k-palette liquid liner
- i use liquid liners mostly now, i dislike cleaning brushes so a lot of my gel liners are well, probably turning to stone :'( so i really appreciate this liquid liner being in PEN type, i don't like dipping brushes in an ink well
- it's really really black
- can draw fine or thick lines as you can see
- really is water proof, swimming with this is or getting water thrown at you will be no problem
- it's smudge proof, too
- it's scrape-off proof soooo that means
- it doesn't flake off in the middle of the day and you get these black dust thingies in your eye(s) so that means
- your liner stays black all day
- so if the above are all true, it's quite possible that it can last 24 hours
- takes very little to get a decent line
- can be easily removed with warm water like it says
NEUTRAL: the price, well, i've accepted the fact that Japanese anything are more expensive than Korean products
- it may be waterproof but it's not facial oil proof, so if you have oily lids or get oily lids in the middle of the day, make sure you apply a decent eye primer so that the primer will absorb the stuff that holds the pigment of the liner together and your oils at bay
RECOMMENDATION / WILL I REPURCHASE - it's highly likely that i will repurchase this product just because i only ever use black liner and i don't like to order online just for dolly wink