DISCLAIMER: this sample was given to me during our visit to Seoul last April. I am not paid in cash to review this bb cream, nor was expected to review it at all. this bb cream is already available in the Philippines in full size for PhP878
This is the box for it. I have the matte variant.
and the engRish with the ingredient list below
- Product : [TONYMOLY] BB Fit Perfect 24 BB SPF30/PA++ 50g Capacity: 50g
- Product Information:
- Bright skin tone without graying 01-Light beige (Light skin) 02-Natural beige(Dark skin)
- Light weight BB cream spreads softly and evenly BB cream has the coverage and long lasting power of foundation
- Perfectly covers fine lines, blemishes, pores and skin texture
- Tested from national certified clinical lab -
- Color stay
- Moisture stay
- Long lasting
- Dermatology test completed
- Wrinkles (ha ano? anong wrinkles?? anti wrinkles? wrinkles whitening? hayst)
- SPF30 PA++
10 Free - GMO / Phthalate / Alcohol / SLES / Steroid Petrolatum / Benzophenone/ Tar color / Phthalate/ Paraben - (really? tar color?)
Usage: Take one pearl size of BB cream and spread softly, following the skin texture. : Re-apply to areas where more coverage needed.
so the miniature has the same shape of tube/container of the full size.
an almost matte finish and a shade a little lighter than the skin tone of the back of my hand
so i drank a cup of datung puti suka (vinegar)
but hey, it's only slightly reflective
but...but...but if 01 is lighter than the skin on the back of my hand, it will most certainly be lighter than the skin tone on my face
but it eventually settles.
- the price is mid range, not too cheap but also not too expensive
- almost full coverage, i hardly need or apply concealer under my dark circles
- does not slide off in the middle of the day
- oil control is very good i'd give it a 4 over 5 (1 with no oil control and 5 being the best oil control)
- doesn't cake up
- doesn't oxidize too much, pretty much after i apply a setting powder that IS closer to the skin tone on my face that is it.
- doesn't affect the color of the blush i'm wearing. in fact, because it stays matte meaning has good oil control then it doesn't oxidize (make look darker or make look orange when it's supposed to be pink) the blush i am wearing
- has a mild scent that i like
- has spf 30 and pa ++ so just this at the office or in the car then you're good
- and true enough, it does not have no gray cast
- only slightly reflective on flash photographer
- lasting all day
- but quite easy to remove with makeup remover wipes and facial wash
- didn't break me out or cause black or white heads
- on the thick side, it's a little hard to blend. so there was an occasion that i had a hard time blending out this stuff, as in i got puddles of bb cream on the pores of my nose [sooooo warm it up first between your fingertips so that it'll be easier to blend] yeah, it also didn't work out for me when i used foundation brushes...i got the puddles of bb cream effect on my pores. try nyo din ang wet sponge. that should work well
- for my office purposes, this bb cream makes me look too made up BUT it could be just that it's too fair on me
RECOMMENDATIONS: this is as good as a foundation, and can be as difficult to blend as my first love, the revlon colorstay for oily combo skin with soft plex spf 6. do try this bb cream out FIRST with their testers for you to determine what shade is appropriate for you.