ADDENDUM: iT radiant talaga? Hindi it's???
This is yet again, another Banila Co item that I wish I bought more of. I thought it would just be pretty. But wait there's more!
I bought this in Seoul during my last visit, so the ingredients are in Hangul.
I got the shimmering N shade or BP15. It means beige pink, i don't know why it's BP when it could be PB? all i know that it makes our skin look shiny in the midst of the cold and dry season LOL
Like any other cushion, the product oozes out of the cushion provided. This cc looks a little more tinted than the Dinoplatz CC from Too cool for School which I like, but a litte more tint is better.
It's still the same it radiant cc cushion from bania co, only the packaging is different.
I like the fact that it's my skin but that it makes my skin glisten.
It's also not as reflective as the Dinoplatz from Too Cool for School which is always a better thing.
But even with all that shimmer, it looks natural but makes me look healthy but not overly made up. You know them Koreans (and Japanese!) unless you're gonna be in a video they really do prefer natural, healthy and glistening. Why? Because when you have dry skin, your skin will look flat and dull. But the illusion of shine and shimmer will make your skin look healthy.
- the formula. I've tried and loved the Banila Co CC cream and reviewed it here, but i do prefer the formula used on this cc cushion than the original cc cream
- the scent is pretty mild, not as strong as the scent used on my beloved
- the finish. OF COURSE the finish. it's not too shimmery but it isn't matte either. I also like how pale the tint is. there is some color. that color is just what i need to look not like i've just been bitten by a vampire
- didn't break me out
- covers pores well
- doesn't sink in my pores
- ACTUALLY has some oil control! because it's the cold season, i guess my nose doesn't produce as much oil as it normally does -- OR the humidity doesn't collect on my nose as much as it does during the summer reason
- in a travel compact
- is refillable
- has some spf but is not reflective at all even when i take a pic with the flash on
- packaging - because it's limited ed and all - usually it looks like the below:
- on the pricey side - but that's because it is limited ed (orig packaging is about ￦25000)
- not available here