Recenty our favorite dermatolagist has yet again expanded her Belo Intensive Whitening Line with Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid. We now have the Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Face and Neck Cream with SPF 30.
This face and neck cream boasts of the below ingredients.
The great thing about this is that it comes with its own spatula to keep the product hygeinic while we go through the product.
The product smells so good. It’s a face and neck cream that dries matte and feels smooth and not greasy at all.
In addition to the face and neck cream we now have a body cream also with SPF 30
Everything you need to know about the product on the back of the tube including the ingredients.
Like the face and neck cream, the body cream smells really good and is absorbed quickly and not in a greasy way.
As some of my readers know that I’ve blogged about the the Belo Intensive Whitening Bar on this post: PRODUCT FEATURE: BELO KOJIC ACID + TRANEXAMIC ACID INTENSIVE WHITENING BAR and the results on using the Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Belo Intensive Whitening Bar is the same, effective, effective, effective results as ever.
We tried the two new products after using the soap for at least two weeks. Here’s the skin prior to using the products consistently.
After a couple of weeks there is visibly and noticeably fairer skin. Generally, when one says fairer people think that it’s the skin color. Frankly, it isn’t just that. You have to add in the smoothness looking factor and an overall brightness of the skin.
We also tried the body cream for about two weeks.
Here is the before picture:
After two weeks the body cream has shown visible results!
We have three things going for us with these two new products.
- The Belo Intensive Whitening Bar that prepares the skin to absorb the body and face cream
- the Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid of the face and neck cream and the body cream
- And lastly the sun protection factor of the two products
These three factors make for a skin regimen that can effectively brighten the skin. The Belo Intensive Whitening Bar exfoliates the skin to help shed off the top layer of skin cells that may give us dull gray skin and expose newer, pinker, and whiter skin. While the Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid of the face and neck cream and the body cream continues to work on the skin to take away the discoloration. Even though Melanin is inherent in our body, the Belo Intensive Whitening line products work in two ways:
2. it has SPF30 that shields the skin from the sun’s harmful rays so we are always protected
- The availability of the products in malls and supermarkets
- Prices of each item are really quite affordable! Belo Intensive Whitening Bar is 59.75, the Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream is PhP 199.75, and Belo Intensive Whitening Face and Neck Cream is PHP 249.75
- The scent of the products make them really easy to use
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Does not feel greasy
- Scent lasts on the skin for quite a while, about 2-3 hours.
- Clearly effective even while using it for only 7 days! But the results were more visible after 2 weeks
- Sun protection that is now what we need as Summer is here
- None that I can think of :-)
Just check out the ad with one of our local idols Sarah Geronimo, she’s as happy as we are with using these products
It’s been a while since I’ve had a give away and now I’m back!
Get a chance to win a set of this awesome new line from @BeloKojic
As always, winners will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter:a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Like the https://www.facebook.com/beloessentials Facebook page
- Like my page https://www.facebook.com/kikaytrekkie
- Tweet me at @kikaytrekkie and @Belokojic to get more chances to win our amazing prizes!
- Follow me @kikaytrekkie and @belo_essentials on instagram for updates
- Items for pick up at the Nuffnang office at the BGC
- Mirror-box in the picture not included.
Contest runs until April 15, 2015! Get tweeting!